2020 PowerPlan Lease Accounting - Admin
This course is for users expected to administer the Lessee and/or Lessor Accounting module in PowerPlan. This course will cover the steps required for maintaining ongoing configuration, common integration, security, and common ways to resolve issues.
- Maintaining ongoing configuration
- Journal Entries overview and flow
- Common Integration
- Variable Payments Maintenance
- Setting up new accounts and updating the property unit catalog
- Creating a new lease company
- Gathering information in the system to solve issues
- Security setup and maintenance
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Apply knowledge to be able to maintain the lease module ongoing configuration
- Describe common integration in and out of the Lease module
- Understand how variable payments are used
- Identify how to resolve issues
- Demonstrate ability to maintain user management and security
Users who expect to administer or be super users of the Lease Accounting modules in the PowerPlan software.
Prerequisites: Attending the PowerPlan Lease Accounting End User class is recommended. Additionally, it is recommended to have a basic understanding of lease accounting and applicable lease accounting standards (ASC 842 or IFRS 16).
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Live
CPE Credits = 8 credits possible (Accounting-Technical)
For information regarding refund, complaint, and/or program cancellation policies please visit our website https://powerplan.com/support/powerplan-university
PowerPlan is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website www.nasbaregistry.org. PowerPlan’s NASBA Sponsor Number is 105404