2020 PowerPlan Lease Accounting - General System Overview
This course is for users expected to work with the Lessee and/or Lessor Accounting module in PowerPlan. This course will cover day to day and monthly tasks such as lease initiation, lease maintenance, and month end close.
- Lease Agreement Structure
- Key Terminology
- Creating a new Lease
- Month End Close
- CR for Lease
- Reports & Queries
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the Lease Agreement Structure
- Create a new Lease in the application
- Run Reports and Queries in the lease modules
- Execute Month End Close in the lease modules
Basic understanding of lease accounting and applicable lease accounting standards (ASC 842 or IFRS 16). This is a basic course.
Users who expect to view, enter, maintain, or approve leases in the Lease Accounting modules.
8 CPE credit hours possible (8 Accounting-Technical)
Delivery Method = Group Live